Babcock Davis 30×96 Aluminum Hurricane Hatch
The Babcock Davis 30×96 Aluminum Hurricane Hatch is built to withstand the toughest storms nature can throw at you. Ideal for coastal regions with strong wind conditions, the Hurricane Hatch is tested for wind-uplift, as well as forced entry and air infiltration. Best of all, they are Miami-Dade Approved and available in all standard sizes. Custom sizes are also available upon request!
- Interior opening of 30 x 96 inches
- Made from 11 gauge mill finished aluminum
- Florida Product and Miami-Dade Approved
- Zinc plated steel latch with exterior and interior turn handles and tamper-proof hinges
- Available in custom sizes up to a maximum opening of a 20 Sq Ft area
- Gas spring with damper for a smooth and controlled lift
- Material – 11 gauge aluminum
- Finish – Mill finish
- Cover – Formed metal cover stiffened with liner to withstand a live load of 40psf with a max deflection of 1/150 of the span
- Curb – Single wall curb with EZ tab counter-flashing and mounting flange
- Insulation – 1 inch polyiso around curb, 1 inch polystyrene built into cover
- Model # BRHHA30X96S1T
- Miami-Dade Approved NOA# 17-0207.12
- Florida Product Approval FL22661
- Small and Large Missile Impact – Class IV (TAS 201-94)
- Air Pressure & Water Penetration (TAS 202-94)
- Cyclic Wind Pressure Loading (TAS 203-94)
**Turnaround time on the Babcock Davis 30X96 Aluminum Hurricane Hatch is 2-3 weeks**
If you do not see the model you are looking for or need a quote for a custom size, please call CRS at (800) 267-2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative.
To visit the manufacturer’s page, click here.