Max2000 Offset Aviation Snips M2006
The Max2000 Offset Aviation Snips M2006 features Euro-styled ergonomic handles. Textured, solid-colored, molded thermoplastic grips and finger stops compliment a narrower handle opening to fit large or small hands. An ambidextrous, thumb-operated handle latch and replaceable compression spring complete this user-friendly design.
- Model # – M2006
- Description – Offset Aviation, Cuts Left
- Length of Cut in.(mm) – 1-1/4 in.(31.8 mm)
- Net Weight oz.(g) – 16 oz.(454 g)
- Capacity Aluminum in.(mm) – 0.062 in.(1.57 mm)
- Capacity Copper in.(mm) – 0.054 in.(1.37 mm)
- Capacity Galvanized Steel in.(mm) – 0.054 in.(1.37 mm)
- Capacity Mild Steel in.(mm) – 0.048 in.(1.22 mm)
- Capacity Stainless Steel in.(mm) – 0.038 in.(0.97 mm)
All Max2000 Aviation Snips feature superior hardened blade edges for “maximum” cutting life. Riveted, head-to-handle compound linkage multiplies hand leverage applied by user. Linkage will not rattle or loosen ever! And an easily adjustable pivot bolt, with nylon locking nut, holds its adjustment securely for these hard-working aviation snips.