MasterSeal NP1 Medium Bronze
MasterSeal NP-1 Caulk is a versatile moisture-curing high performance polyurethane sealant with permanent elasticity.
NP-1 Caulk is great for active, vertical and horizontal interior, exterior joints. Other uses for NP-1 include expansion wall joints, floor and pavement joints, curtain walls, panel walls, precast walls, window frames, structural components, dams, spillways and storm-water drains. Substrates include concrete, masonry, aluminium and wood.
- Ready to use Requires no mixing; reduces labor costs
- Joint movement capability ±35% Provides excellent flexibility for keeping moving joints tight
- Easy to gun and tool Speeds application and makes neater joints
- Available in cartridges, Reduces jobsite waste, lowers disposal costs 20 ounce ProPaks, and in bulk
- Gray Caulk color Matches common substrates
- No primer required for most Lowers installation costs construction materials
- Weather resistant Produces long-lasting weather-tight seals • Wide temperature-application range Suitable for all climates
- Compatible with nonrigid coatings May be painted
- Superior holding power Long-lasting roof tile instalation
- UL listed Passes 4 hour, 4 inch, fire and hose stream test when used with Ultra Block
- Suitable for water immersion Documented performance in wet areas
- Low VOC content Meets VOC requirements in all 50 states