MasterSeal NP1 Redwood Tan
MasterSeal NP1 Caulk is a versatile moisture-curing high performance polyurethane sealant with permanent elasticity.
NP1 Caulk is great for active, vertical and horizontal interior, exterior joints. Other uses for NP1 include expansion wall joints, floor and pavement joints, curtain walls, panel walls, precast walls, window frames, structural components, dams, spillways and stormwater drains. Substrates include concrete, masonry, aluminium and wood.
- Ready to use Requires no mixing; reduces labor costs
- Joint movement capability ±35% Provides excellent flexibility for keeping moving joints tight
- Easy to gun and tool Speeds application and makes neater joints
- Available in cartridges, Reduces jobsite waste, lowers disposal costs 20 ounce ProPaks, and in bulk
- Gray Caulk color Matches common substrates
- No primer required for most Lowers installation costs construction materials
- Weather resistant Produces long-lasting weather-tight seals • Wide temperature-application range Suitable for all climates
- Compatible with nonrigid coatings May be painted
- Superior holding power Long-lasting roof tile instalation
- UL listed Passes 4 hour, 4 inch, fire and hose stream test when used with Ultra Block
- Suitable for water immersion Documented performance in wet areas
- Low VOC content Meets VOC requirements in all 50 states