The All-In-One railing System covers 400 ft is the last rail system you will ever need to buy. You can install it on flat/low edges, over gravel stops, on parapet walls, and even on concrete slab overhangs. The post can accept either RaptorRail™ metal rails or lumber rails. The railing brackets can be adjusted vertically and rotated around the post, so setting up corners and strange geometries is simple. The All-In-One can be used to keep you safe on various applications, including low edge with a gravel stop, parapet walls up to 24” and slab overhangs. When you’re all done, the base and parapet clamp store in one convenient piece.
- Quick attach/release rails
- Compatible with both steel RaptorRail™ & wood railing
- Fully adjustable railing for height and corners to meet the most demanding situations
- 3 bases in one – low edge, parapet clamp & slab-overhang clamp
- Meets and exceeds OSHA 1926.502(B)