OMG 3 inch Scupper Thru-wall RetroDrain
The OMG 3 inch Scupper Thru-wall RetroDrain is designed for existing through-wall/side-wall or scupper drainage pipes, the aluminum and stainless steel drain components provide durability and compatibility with single ply, BUR and modified bitumen roofing systems. A metal clamping assembly creates a compression type termination in both vertical and horizontal wall flashings. The Scupper RetroDrain features the patented RAC Backflow Compression Seal for attachment to PVC or cast iron leader pipes, and a removable drain strainer.
Features & Benefits
- Olympic Manufacturing Group’s pre-punched drain flange provides stable attachment to the wall and roof deck.
- The RAC Backflow Compression Seal is quickly activated at drain flange level to protect the roofing system and building contents from water backup damage.
- Includes a .125-in. metal clamping ring assembly provides a compression type termination for the vertical and horizontal roof flashings. Stainless steel studs and lock nuts secure the clamping ring assembly to the drain flange.
- .060-in. thick drain strainer is easily secured to the drain body with four stainless steel wing nuts and provides protection against rooftop debris.
- Features a 9-in. stem
- Simple and easy to install, saving the contractor time and money.
OMG Roofing Products’ OlyFlow® RetroDrains are designed to replace existing drains in reroofing applications. Installed from the roof surface, OlyFlow RetroDrains are engineered to be installed without removing the existing plumbing or fixture while providing a watertight connection to the roof system and the existing plumbing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.