7.5 ft Zip Rail Guardrail
The 7.5 ft Zip Rail Guardrail is part of the Universal Guardrail System by Tie Down Engineering. This system is designed for providing fall protection for workers near the roof edge. These activities are to be performed on flat, level roofs with a maximum pitch of 1/2 inch per foot. Any other use of the Universal System could void the manufacturers warranty and is the sole responsibility of the owner/worker should any damage or injuries occur.
Guardrail systems can be used around roof openings and at the roof perimeter. Identifying the most common rooftop safety hazards and providing safety training to workers is imperative to ensure a safe workplace.
Features of the 7.5 ft Zip Rail Guardrail:
- Can be used as portable or permanent guardrail
- Quick and easy installation
- No drilling or tools needed
- Safety yellow powder-coat
- High strenth, low alloy (HSLA) steel 1.66″ (42mm) O.D. HRPO electric weld tubing
- Securing pins made from 1010 carbon steel, zinc plated that consist of collard pin and lanyard
- Available in 10, 7.5 and 5 ft sizes
- Made in the USA!
If you would like to see more Tie Down Engineers fall protection products that CRS has to offer, please click here!
If you would like more information about the Zip Base Guardrail Base or would like special pricing for bulk orders, please contact one of our E-Commerce Representatives at 1 (800) 267-2308.