Babcock Davis 36×36 Aluminum Hurricane Hatch
The Babcock Davis 36×36 Aluminum Hurricane Hatch, model BRHHA36X36S1T, is built to withstand the toughest storms nature can throw at you. Ideal for coastal regions with strong wind conditions, the Hurricane Hatch is tested for wind-uplift, as well as forced entry and air infiltration. Best of all, they are Miami-Dade Approved and available in all standard sizes. Custom sizes are also available upon request!
- Interior opening of 36 x 36 inches
- Made from 11 gauge mill finished aluminum
- Florida Product and Miami-Dade Approved
- Zinc plated steel latch with exterior and interior turn handles and tamper-proof hinges
- Available in custom sizes up to a maximum opening of a 20 Sq Ft area
- Gas spring with damper for a smooth and controlled lift
- Material – 11 gauge aluminum
- Finish – Mill finish
- Cover – Formed metal cover stiffened with liner to withstand a live load of 40psf with a max deflection of 1/150 of the span
- Curb – Single wall curb with EZ tab counter-flashing and mounting flange
- Insulation – 1 inch polyiso around curb, 1 inch polystyrene built into cover
- Model # BRHHA36X36S1T
- Miami-Dade Approved NOA# 17-0207.12
- Florida Product Approval FL22661
- Small and Large Missile Impact – Class IV (TAS 201-94)
- Air Pressure & Water Penetration (TAS 202-94)
- Cyclic Wind Pressure Loading (TAS 203-94)
**Turnaround time on the Babcock Davis 36×36 Aluminum Hurricane Hatch is 2-3 weeks**
If you do not see the model you are looking for or need a quote for a custom size, please call CRS at (800) 267-2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative.
To visit the manufacturer’s page, click here.