Bilco GS-50 Skylight Roof Hatch
The Bilco GS-50 Skylight Roof Hatch provides all the security and convenience of a BILCO roof hatch with the added benefits of a skylight. Standard stock size hand an inside to inside curb measurement of 36″ x 30″. Products feature a poly-carbonate dome cover, aluminum construction, and easy one-hand operation. Type GSS and type GS roof hatch products are available in all standard roof hatch sizes and custom sizes can be supplied when specified.
- Engineered with compression spring operators to provide smooth, easy, one-hand operation, regardless of size
- Automatic hold-open arm locks the cover in the open position to ensure safe egress
- Overlapping cover design, full welded corners on cover and curb, EPDM rubber gasket, and fully insulated cover and curb ensure weather-tightness and energy efficiency
- Constructed with corrosion resistant materials to provide many years of trouble free, dependable service
- Heavy gauge construction and positive latching mechanism maintain building security
- Curb features the Bil-Clip® flashing system, an innovative method to quickly and easily secure single-ply roofing material to BILCO roof products
- Type GS roof hatch and type GSS roof hatch are available in many sizes and curb configurations to satisfy any requirement or installation
- Material: Cover and frame are 11 gauge (2.3 mm) aluminum.
- Cover: Aluminum extrusion with built-in condensation drainage channel and clear poly-carbonate dome or double domes. Dome(s) is coated for UV-resistance.
- Curb: 12″ (305 mm) in height with integral cap flashing, 1″ (25 mm) fiberboard insulation, fully welded at corners, and 3-1/2″ (89 mm) mounting flange with 7/16″ holes (11 mm) provided for securing frame to the roof deck.
- Gasket: Extruded EPDM rubber gasket permanently adhered to cover.
- Hinges: Heavy-duty pintle hinges with 3/8″ (9 mm) Type 316 stainless steel hinge pins.
- Latch: Slam latch with interior and exterior turn handles and padlock hasps.
- Lift Assistance: Compression spring operators enclosed in telescopic tubes. Automatic hold-open arm with grip handle release.
- Finish: Mill finish aluminum.
- Hardware: Engineered composite compression spring tubes and steel compression springs packed in grease.Type 316 Stainless steel hinges. All other hardware is zinc plated/chromate sealed.
If you have any questions about the Bilco GS-50 Skylight Roof Hatch or it’s availability, please contact CRS at 1 (800) 267-2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative.
Please click ‘here’ for a list of all the roof hatches and accessories CRS has in stock!