Bilco L-50TB 30×96 Thermally Broken Roof Hatch
The Bilco L-50TB 30×96 Thermally Broken Roof Hatch features added insulation a frame and cover design that minimizes heat transfer between interior and exterior metal surfaces. The result is a product that not only resists harmful condensation, but also provides superior energy efficiency. If you do not see the model you are looking for, click ‘here’ for a list of all our Thermally Broken Roof Hatches or call 1 (800) 267-2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative!
- Thermally broken cover and curb reduces heat transfer between interior and exterior surfaces to resist harmful condensation
- Ozone-friendly polyisocyanurate insulation (R-20+) provides superior energy efficiency
- Special EPDM gasketing with enhanced weather and wind resistance
- Meets LEED® standards for recycled content
- High solar reflective index (SRI)
- Available in all Bilco standard roof hatch sizes and special sizes are available upon request
- Inside curb to curb measurement of 30″ x 96″
- Material: Cover and frame are 11 gauge (2.3 mm) aluminum.
- Cover: Brake-formed, hollow-metal design with 3″ (75 mm) concealed polyisocyanurate insulation (R Value of 20+), 5″ (100 mm) beaded, overlapping flange, fully welded at corners, and internally reinforced for 40 psf (195kg/m2) live load. (See note below for Type GS-50-TB models)
- Curb: 12″ (305 mm) in height with integral cap flashing, 3″ (75 mm) polyisocyanurate insulation (R Value of 20+), fully welded at corners, and 5-1/2″ (114 mm) mounting flange with 7/16″ holes (11 mm) provided for securing frame to the roof deck.
- Gasket: Extruded EPDM rubber gasket permanently adhered to cover.
- Hinges: Heavy-duty pintle hinges with 3/8″ (9 mm) Type 316 stainless steel hinge pins.
- Latch: Slam latch with interior and exterior turn handles and padlock hasps.
- Lift Assistance: Compression spring operators enclosed in telescopic tubes. Automatic hold-open arm with grip handle release.
- Finish: Mill finish aluminum
- Hardware: Engineered composite compression spring tubes and steel compression springs packed in grease. Type 316 stainless steel hinges. All other hardware is zinc plated/chromate sealed.
If you have any questions about this item or would like special pricing for bulk orders or custom sizes, please call Commercial Roofing Specialties at 1-(800) 267-2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative.