Bilco RL2-STB 36 x 30 Hatch Railing
Bilco RL2-STB 36 x 30 Hatch Railing is a fixed hatch railing system for the Bilco S-50TB Thermally Broken Roof Hatch. Now featuring aluminum rail construction! Fixed hatch railing system provides a permanent means of fall protection for roof hatch openings. The new product design meets and exceeds OSHA fall protection regulations (29 CFR 1910.23) and is much stronger and easier to install than the original design.
Standard Features and Benefits
- New! Aluminum rail construction with powder coat paint finish
- Satisfies the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.23
- Standard self-closing and latching gate feature ensures that the opening is protected at all times
- Non-penetrating attachment attaches directly to the roof hatch capflashing
- Fits all brands of roof hatches with capflashing
- Light-weight design can be easily moved to the roof level
- Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate any roof opening and can be easily installed on new or existing hatches and fire vents
- High visibility safety yellow color
- Corrosion resistant construction carries a 5-year warranty
Posts and rails are 1¼” schedule 40 pipe in 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Curb mounting brackets and teardrop brackets are 6063 T5 aluminum extrusion. Locking mechanism is cast aluminum and spring hinges and all fasteners are type 316 stainless steel. Hatch rail system satisfies the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.23 and meets OSHA strength requirements. Finish shall be safety yellow* powder coat paint finish. Manufacturer shall provide a 5-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Size: Fits the Bilco S-50TB Thermally Broken Roof Hatch
- Weight: 64 lbs
Model # RL2-STB
Product Installation Video:
If you have any questions about this item or would like special pricing for bulk orders or custom sizes, please call Commercial Roofing Specialties at 1-(800) 267-2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative.