CEP Portable Power Distribution Center
The CEP Portable Power Distribution Center is a temporary power box that has been engineered utilizing the latest in GFCI technology. This power box provides the user with the highest level of electrical safety! The boxes are protected by a GFCI module giving ground fault protection, as well as open neutral and reverse phasing protection. They meet UL1640 standards for portable power distribution and can stand up to the toughest conditions.! This portable power distribution center provides the ultimate in electrical safety as well as meeting current OSHA standards.
- Power Inlet – CS6375
- Power Outlet – CS6369
- Receptacles – 1 ea. L6-30R, 6ea. 5-20R GFCI
- Feed-Through – Yes
- GFCI – Yes
- 3R Rated – Yes
- GFI Specs – 4-6 milliamp trip level, <25 milliseconds trip time
- Outlet Description – Classic 6 Outlet U-Ground
- AMPS – 50 Amps
- Construction – 16 ga. Steel or Stainless Steel Construction
- Dimensions – (In.) 11 x 21 x 14.5 HxWxD
- Weight – 29lbs
- Volts – 125/250V
- GFI – Yes
If you have any questions about this product or would like information on bulk pricing, please call us at 1 (800) 267-2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative!
If you would like to see other Safety and OSHA Compliant products, please click here.