100ft 10/3 STW Heat Seaming Extension Cord
The 100ft 10/3 STW Heat Seaming Extension Cord by Century Wire and Cable is used for the most popular roof seaming machines and is suggested for our Leister Hot Air Welders. They are safety compliant and feature their patented “CGM” L6-30 molded connectors with a continuous green ground check light that lets you know the cord has ground continuity. In addition, the lighted amber molded plug indicates that the cord has power.
- Manufactured with 10/3 AWG (America Wire Gauge) specifications
- Each conductor contains 105 strands of 30 gauge 100% soft drawn bunch stranded copper conductors
- Tough, STW (600V) abrasion resistant jacket
- Cold weather thermal insulation
- Heavy duty molded 30A-250V NEMA L6-30 plugs and connectors that won’t pull away from cord body
- Lighted amber Power Check plug
- Lighted green Ground Check connector
- Part# D12110100
- Length – 10′
- Color – Black
- Gauge/Conductors – 10/3
- Wire Type – STW
- Certifications – cULus, OSHA
- Electrical Ratings – 30A, 250V
- Product Packaging – Cuff Wraper
- Unit Weight (Unpackaged) – 27.2 lbs.
**In stock and ready to ship!**
If you have any other questions about this product, feel free to contact us at 1 (800) 267-2308 and as for an E-Commerce Representative
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.