Millennium 3 Inch EPDM Seam Tape
Millennium 3 Inch EPDM Seam Tape is a black, vulcanized rubber, pressure sensitive adhesive tape by H.B. Fuller that is designed to provide strong and watertight seams for single-ply EPDM membrane roofs. This seam tape is soft and tacky, providing a quick grab onto EPDM field membranes with high initial strength. Millennium EPDM seam tape has excellent adhesion to most substrates, even glass, metals, wood, concrete, masonry and some plastics. This tape also provides OEM quality performance for EPDM single-ply restoration products.
- Designed for field splicing of EPDM membranes with proven performance
- Both UL and FM approved
- OEM grade for industry standard quality
- Environmentally safe with zero VOC’s
- Quick and easy installation
- Excellent tack
- No torch or liquid adhesive required
- Provides water-tight seams
- Roll Size: 3″ Wide / 100′ Long
- Base Polymer: EPDM
- Color: Black
- Tensile Strength: 40 psi min.
- Elongation: >1000%
- Peel Strength off EPDM: 10 pli @ 70°F (21°C)
- Shear Strength: 20 psi @ 70°F (21°C)
- Brittleness Temperature: -50°F (-46°C)
- Service Temperature: -40°F to 200°C (-40°C to 93°C)
- Application Temperature: 40°F to 120°F (4°C to 49°C)
This product is in stock and ready to ship! If you have any questions, please call 1 (800) 267-2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.