Miro 8-Base Strut-2 Strut Style Pipe Support
Miro Model# 8-Base Strut-2 (8-BS-2)
Ships direct from manufacturer in 1-3 business days
Miro 8-BASE STRUT-2 Strut Style Pipe Support
The Miro 8-BASE STRUT-2 Strut Style Pipe Support uses struts to support roof-mounted gas pipes, electrical conduit, solar piping or other rooftop piping. These supports are designed to handle thermal expansion and contraction of the pipes to prevent damage to you roofing membrane. Rooftop pipes will rest on top of the strut system that is made of hot-dipped galvanized steel. The pipe support base is made of a polycarbonate resin and all the threads and metal parts are made from stainless steel to further avoid rust and corrosion. This pipe stand will accommodate up to 2.5″ inside and 3″ outside diameter pipes and has a max pipe clearance of 2.5″.
- Base Material – Polycarbonate
- Size – Deck base is 7.5″ by 10” and the strut is 1-5/8″ by 13/16″ and 8″ long
- Max Pipe Size – 2.5″ inside and 3″ outside diameter
- Max Pipe Clearance – Maximum clearance height of 2.5″
- Max Load Weight – 172 lbs. per pipe stand
- Spacing – Miro recommends spacing to not exceed 10′ centers depending on weight load
If you are not finding the model you are looking for or have questions concerning bulk pricing, please reach out to us at 1 (800) 267-2308 and ask for an e-commerce representative. If you are interested in other pipe supports we may carry, please click ‘here’.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.