Squatch Mobile Fall Protection System
The Squatch Mobile Fall Protection System ships out from our inventory job-site ready and can provide fall protection for up to 4 users as a stand-alone unit. With it’s retractable handles that pin in place, positioning the unit on the roof top exactly where needed is done with ease. This system works on concrete decking and may other substrates without risking damage to the roof. By connecting 2 of these units together, you can protect up to 7 workers at a time with up to a 85′ pre-engineered Horizontal Lifeline. By connecting more than two units, you can protect up to six workers over a 175′ lifeline, covering more the 200 linear feet of leading edge at a time!
- Protects up to 4 users stand-alone: 2 fall arrest and 2 in fall restraint
- Protects up to 7 users with additional unit and Horizontal Lifeline (up to 85′): 3 fall arrest and 4 in fall restraint
- Horizontal Lifeline application
- Patented design
- For use on concrete, TPO, and EPDM
- TS22 coated
- Premium 300 lbs. flat-free tires. 1800 lbs. capacity.
- Area footprint: 40” x 48” shipping jobsite ready
- Jacking feature for easier mobility and handling
- Vertical rigging points
- USA product weight: 1200 lbs.
Tie Down part# 61010
If you have additional questions the Squatch Mobile Fall Protection System or interested in bulk pricing, please feel free to call us at 1 (800) 267-2308 and ask for an e-commerce representative!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.