Bilco S-50 36X30 Aluminum Roof Hatch
Bilco Type S Roof Hatch (S-50 Aluminum)
In stock and ready to ship!
Bilco S-50 Aluminum Roof Hatch
The Bilco S-50 Aluminum Roof Hatch has an interior measurement of 36×30 inches and is designed for access to your roof through a fixed internal ladder. The cover is counter-balanced for easy one-hand operation which allows you to open or close the cover while your other hand is firmly on the ladder. Fully gasketed and insulated, the S-20 also is also Miami Dade approved and has the Florida Product Approval for high winds and missile impact.
- Miami-Dade County and Florida Building Commission approval for use in high velocity hurricane zones with large and small missile impact.
- Engineered with compression spring operators to provide smooth, easy, one-hand operation, regardless of size
- Automatic hold-open arm locks the cover in the 70-degree open position to ensure safe ladder access
- Overlapping cover design, full welded corners on cover and curb, EPDM rubber gasket, and fully insulated cover and curb ensure weather-tightness and energy efficiency
- Constructed with corrosion resistant materials to provide many years of trouble free, dependable service
- Heavy gauge construction and positive latching mechanism maintain building security
- Curb features the Bil-Clip® flashing system, an innovative method to quickly and easily secure single-ply roofing material to Bilco roof products
- Available in many sizes and curb configurations to satisfy any requirement or installation
- Inside curb to curb measurement of 36″ x 30″
- Aluminum: Cover and frame are 11 gauge (2.3 mm) aluminum.
- Cover: Brake-formed, hollow-metal design with 1″ (25 mm) concealed fiberglass insulation, 3″ (76 mm) beaded, overlapping flange, fully welded at corners, and internally reinforced for 40 psf (195 kg/m2) live load.
- Curb: 12″ (305 mm) in height with integral cap flashing, 1″ (25 mm) fiberboard insulation, fully welded at corners, and 3-1/2″ (89 mm) mounting flange with 7/16″ holes (11 mm) provided for securing frame to the roof deck.
- Gasket: Extruded EPDM rubber gasket permanently adhered to cover.
- Hinges: Heavy-duty pintle hinges with 3/8″ (9 mm) Type 316 stainless steel hinge pins.
- Latch: Enclosed two-point slam latch with interior and exterior turn handles and padlock hasps.
- Lift Assistance: Compression spring operators enclosed in telescopic tubes. Automatic hold-open arm with grip handle release.
- Finish: Aluminum Mill Finish
- Hardware: Engineered composite compression spring tubes and steel compression springs packed in grease. Type 316 Stainless steel hinges. All other hardware is zinc plated/chromate sealed.
Model # S-50
Click ‘here’ to see more Bilco roof hatches and accessories available through CRS and ‘here’ to go to the manufacturer’s site!
If you have any questions about this item or would like special pricing for bulk orders or custom sizes, please call Commercial Roofing Specialties at 1-(800) 267-2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.