Geocel 2315 LRF Leak Repair Clear
Geocel 2315 LRF Leak Repair Clear is a fibered brushable, single-component elastic sealant with a rubber-like flexibility. Perfect for small areas and an ideal solution to stop roof leeks fast, even in damp conditions. For use on asphalt shingles, coated steel (Kynar 500 based finishes), concrete, steel, vinyl and other common building substrates.
- Stops leaks fast
- Fibered for strength
- Will function in UV, heat, and intermittent foot traffic
- Withstands water contact quickly after application to stop leaks
- One-step application with no primer required
- Applies in adverse temperature ranges, including damp and icy conditions
- Cured sealant is mildew resistant
- Repairs small areas on slate, tile, shingles, and asphalt roofs
- Exhibits adhesion to many roofing materials, including damp, oily, or slightly dirty surfaces
Size: 1 Gallon Pail
Do not use on polystyrene insulation sheathing or EPDM. Do not use in areas where food is processed or stored. Do not use as a complete surface coating or in continuous underwater applications. For exterior use only due to odor emitted during cure. Product contains solvents which may craze some plastic materials or discolor some light colored asphaltic materials. Do not use for potable water applications.
If you have any questions about this product or are interested additional colors, pail sizes or bulk pricing, please contact us at 1 (800) 267-2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.