Olybond500 Adhesive – Part 1 & 2
In stock and ready to ship!
OlyBond500 is a fast-acting, two-component, low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive designed to adhere most insulation types to a wide selection of common roof decks and materials. OlyBond500 can be used in both new and re-roofing applications, including applications that require multiple insulation layers. OlyBond500 is dispensed in a semi-liquid bead that spreads to several inches before rising ¾ to 1-in. above the substrate. Place the insulation/cover board into the adhesive and walk into place. A chemical cure occurs within approximately 4 to 8 minutes depending on the temperature and weather conditions.
- Non-penetrating attachment system.
- Odor free – excellent for sensitive areas, such as schools, office buildings and hospitals.
- Ultra low VOC meets all local and federal regulations.
- Reduces re-roof and construction noise.
- Rapid application with appropriate dispensing tools.
- Chemical cure results in fast set-up time.
- Eliminates thermal bridging.
- Extremely high wind-uplift ratings.
**Includes two 5 gallon Bag-In-a-Box Part 1 & 2 (10 gallon total)**
Roof Decks and Substrates
- Structural concrete
- Cementitious wood fiber plank
- Lightweight insulating concrete
- Steel (22 Ga. or thicker with approved cross section)
- Plywood (5⁄8 -in. thick min.)
- Smooth surface BUR
- Smooth and granular surface modified bitumen (properly prepared)
- Existing sprayed in place polyurethane foam
- Base sheets
- Most vapor barriers (including asphaltic and fleece-top.)
Roof Insulation and Cover Board
- Expanded Polystyrene
- High Density Wood Fiber
- Certain Extruded Polystyrene
- Most cover boards.
If you have questions about this product or would like information on bulk pricing, please call us at 1.800.267.2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.