Bilco S-20VM VersaMount Hatch
The Bilco S-20VM VersaMount Hatch allows you to replace a damaged roof hatch without re-roofing. The low-profile VersaMount curb features a built-in flange and apron and innovative anchor clip system to ensure a fast, secure, and weather-tight installation over an existing curb.
- For installation on an exiting curb with rough opening of 36″ x 30″
- Built-in apron simplifies installation on existing curbs and ensures water-tightness
- Engineered with compression spring operators to provide smooth, easy, one-hand operation, regardless of size
- Automatic hold-open arm locks the cover in the open position to ensure safe egress
- Overlapping cover design, full welded corners on cover and curb, EPDM rubber gasket, and fully insulated cover and curb ensure weather-tightness and energy efficiency
- Constructed with corrosion resistant materials to provide many years of trouble free, dependable service
- Heavy gauge construction and positive latching mechanism maintain building security
- Cover and Frame: 14 gauge (2 mm) G-90 paint bond galvanized steel.
- Cover: Brake-formed, hollow-metal design with 1″ (25 mm) concealed fiberglass insulation, 3″ (76 mm) beaded, overlapping flange, fully welded at corners, and internally reinforced for 40 psf (195 kg/m2) live load.
- Curb: 4″ (102mm) in height, break-formed hollow-metal design with 1″ (25 mm) concealed fiberglass insulation, 2-5/8″ (67 mm) mounting flange and 1-1/2″ (38 mm) apron, fully welded at corners. Stainless steel anchor clips are included.
- Gasket: Extruded EPDM rubber gasket permanently adhered to the cover.
- Hinges: Heavy-duty pintle hinges with 3/8″ (9 mm) type 316 stainless steel hinge pins.
- Latch: Slam latch with interior and exterior turn handles and padlock hasps.
- Lift Assistance: Compression spring operators enclosed in telescopic tubes. Automatic hold-open arm with grip handle release.
- Finish: Steel: Alkyd base red oxide primer.
- Hardware: Engineered composite compression spring tubes and steel compression springs packed in grease. All other hardware is zinc plated/chromate sealed.
If you have any questions about this item or would like special pricing for bulk orders or custom sizes, please call Commercial Roofing Specialties at 1-(800) 267-2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative.