Gator Double Roof Cutter
The Gator Double Roof Cutter is a hydro-static system with twin blades and a 23.5 HP Kohler Engine. A tested and preferred cutter among our local contractors, this cutter is guaranteed to out-perform the competition!
- Double Twin Bladed Roof Cutter
- Kohler 23.5hp engine(747cc) with heavy-duty air filter providing more than twice the filtration area of the competition
- Hydro-static single lever drive system
- Weight 595 lbs
- Height 38″ Length 75″ width 35″ with a 25″ cutting width
- 6″ Foam filled rear tires
- 1-1/4″ solid steel blade shaft with over size bearings propelled by 3 B size belts
- Standard with (2) 12″ QUAD, four way cutting blades
- Fuel Tank – 5 gallon, all welded, 12GA steel, meets 49 states EPA standards
- Single lifting eye
- Floating blade guards
- 12 volt battery for electric starting
- Panel mounted controls for operator comfort delivering smooth and steady performance
“This roof cutter has outperformed other brands that we use and has been a reliable machine day after day on our job. I would buy another one” – Greg, Tecta America.
For a list of all the East Point Equipment products we have available click ‘here’.
For a list of all on-deck equipment CRS has to offer click ‘here’.
If you do not see what you are looking for or need bulk pricing information, please call (800) 267-2308 and as for an E-Commerce Representative.