Babcock-Davis Ladder Safety Post
The Babcock-Davis Ladder Safety Post is designed in compliance to OSHA to extend 42 inches above a landing platform to provide safe ladder access through a roof hatch. The spring assisted telescoping design mounts to the top two rungs of a fixed vertical ladder.
- Safe Access
- Easy Operation
- Mounts to Ladder
- Material: 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ x 1/8″ high strength square steel tubing with a pull up loop provided at the upper end to facilitate raising of post.
- Finish: Yellow Powder coat (steel)
- Fittings Cast aluminum alloy with set screw hold
- Balancing Spring Stainless steel constant force spring
- Hardware T316 Stainless Steel
- Warranty Five (5) years
If you have any questions about this item or would like special pricing for bulk orders or custom sizes, please call Commercial Roofing Specialties at 1-(800) 267-2308 and ask for an E-Commerce Representative.
BABCOCK-DAVIS warrants all Safety Railings to be free from manufacturing defects in materials, factory finishes, and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of shipment.
Should a product fail to function in normal use within this period, Babcock-Davis shall furnish a replacement or new part at Babcock-Davis’ discretion. Failure to use product in methods consistent with Babcock-Davis product manuals shall relieve Babcock-Davis of any liability. Our liability under this warranty excludes installation or removal costs involved in the product replacement and excludes any responsibility for incidental or consequential damage of any nature.